Feeling so happy…I’ve just been nominated for my second blog award in a week! I so love being part of the blogger community – such a warm, positive and welcoming atmosphere! Thank you to Jen at avoninsiderblog for nominating me – check out her blog if you haven’t already. I love her recent post on Pantone’s Colour of the Year: Marsala, especially as I’m half way through writing a post on this colour myself for a future Colour me Friday post!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven random things about me:
- I play ukulele, guitar and harmonica – hoping to get a banjo this year!
- I’m the only person in the UK with my name. And in a former job I was the only person in the UK with my job title – “Squirrel Information Officer”.
- I have a cat named Dolly Parton.
- I have hyperflexibilty. So I’m pretty flexible, but actually it’s a curse as it means I keep injuring myself!
- One of my ancestors was the last sheep stealer to be publicly hung in England.
- I have a mushroom phobia. They are eeeevil!
- When I was at school my first job when I got home was to milk the goats.
Here are my 15 nominees – please check out their gorgeous and inspiring blogs: