I love blog awards! I hadn’t had one for a little while so I’m extremely grateful to the lovely Amanda Says. I’ve been following Amanda for a while now and she’s a very supportive blogger so please do check out her blog. Her posts are always unusual and quirky – she’s a woman after my own heart!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy to everyone to know what to do!
Five facts about me:
- I’m an ecologist in my day job, and I specialise in bats. I’m off to do a great crested newt survey this evening!
- I have a mushroom phobia – bleeeugh, hate them!
- I once stood (with a beekeeper) in the middle of a swarm of 20,000 bees. I’m allergic to bees.
- I got my Master’s degree at Edinburgh University, where in order to graduate, you have to be hit on the head with John Knox’s pants!
- I play ukulele, guitar and harmonica, and I love to sing.
I nominate the following awesome bloggers:
- Violet and Eloise
- Milkshake Kingdom
- Lucky Otter’s Haven
- Jack Collier 7
- Little Awkward Fox
- Stereotypically Able
- Ravishing Roses
- Vacation Mode
- A Vibrant Day