Thank you so much to Orbb’s Fashion for the nomination, awesome, so grateful! (and sorry it took me a while to do this post). Please check out her lovely fashion blog, which features themed picks across a range of clothing stores, often focussing on affordable ranges for those of us who might be a bit skint! My current favourite is Youthful Exuberance – loving the blue suede boots and heart shaped pastel sunglasses!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Questions from Orbb’s Fashion:
1) What inspires you the most? the family I help to support in Uganda.
2) Who is your favorite author? It switches regularly but probably R.J. Ellory or David Mitchell.
3) What inspired you to start blogging?To celebrate the unusual and the power of being different; also, I was craving a creative outlet, plus I guess I want to try and make the world a little tiny bit happier!
4) What are your favorite series? (TV, comics, etc) Parenthood, Hart of Dixie, Scandal, Grimm, Blue Bloods.
5) Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what is it? My three favourites are: It’s a Wonderful Life, Easy Rider, and Before Sunrise.
6) Do you game? If so, what’s your favorite? Not since Zelda: Ocarina of Time (don’t think anything could surpass that for me 🙂
7) Who are your role models? (all answers are acceptable; family, fictional characters, famous people, etc) My “little sister” in Uganda; Beyonce; Hillary Rodham Clinton; SJP.
8) What are your aspirations? To be happy and make the world a better place, and especially a fairer place for women.
9) Do you have a hobby? (I enjoy crochet 🙂 ) I play Ukulele, guitar and harmonica, and I love to sing.
10) What’s a little known fact about you? (of course one you don’t mind sharing with the internet) I have 14 brothers and sisters, including halves, steps, step-steps, and two half-sisters I have never met!
Questions for my nominees: